Supply Chain Excellence
How is the market developing? What is your aspiration? What is your business focus?
Definition of the starting point and development of your roadmap
- Market trends and requirements
- Competition analysis and market positioning (USP)
- Product mix and portfolio
- Definition of functional strategy (focusing on supply chain)
Supply Chain Design
How should you set up your Supply Chain? Which rules and structures steer your Supply Chain in a targeted manner?
Focused analysis and potential-oriented design:
- Production and logistic network
- Connection with suppliers and customers
- Organizational model for supply chain management
- Supply chain steering principles
Supply Chain Performance
Are your processes and systems adequate and benefit-oriented? Are you monitoring the performance? Do you take the right consequences?
Deployment of proven process models (end-to-end) to maximize the performance of processes and systems:
- Planning, steering, execution
- Request and order management
- Production and logistics
Performance monitoring and consequent optimization ensure sustainability.
Development of Organization
Are the current organizational structures supporting a successful transformation? Do professional and interdisciplinary qualifications support your change process?
Application of proven methods and customized tools:
- Personal skills (qualifications & mind-set)
- Program management and project management systems
- Change management